Dr. Malaika Witter hewitt practices Sleep Medicine in Duluth, GA. Dr. Witter hewitt studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Dr. Malaika Manju Witter hewitt M.D.'s Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30342Get Direction
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
Dr. Malaika Manju Witter hewitt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Light Therapy for Insomnia
Diagnosis and treatment of insomnia can be a daunting task, especially for the affected individuals who have limited knowledge about the disorder. Among the various treatments that have been recommended by specialists, one of the most effective is light therapy.Light therapy prescribed by a...
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Dr. Michael John Koriwchak M.D.5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. J. Pablo Stolovitzky M.D.5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Nancy A Collop M.D.12 EXECUTIVE PARK DRIVE NE ATLANTA GA 30329
- Dr. David E Westerman M.D.5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Donald Gene Browning M.D.748 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30045
- Dr. Lawrence Steven Weiss M.D.1121 Johnson Ferry Road Marietta GA 30069