Dr. Steven Parrett is an experienced and compassionate dentistry expert who has dedicated over 35 years of his professional practice to prioritizing the comfort and satisfaction of his patients. He ...
Education and Training
Bowling Green State University Pre-Med 1974
Dr. Steven M. Parrett, DDS, FAGD's Expert Contributions
What Is YOUR Kryptonite?One of the main factors we find with every patient who begins to develop frequent or multiple cavities, for no apparent reason, is that they have some weakness in the form of a daily, negatively contributing, Consumption Pattern of Carbohydrates, known as CPC. This creates an...
- Family Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Zoom Whitening
- Dental Implants (all Phases)
- Digital X-rays
- Dental Cleanings And Fluoride
- Nitrous Oxide
- Tooth Extraction And Ridge Preservation
- Root Canals, Implants, Crowns And Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Digital Cavity Detection
- MemberAmerican Dental Association
Experience & Accolades
- FellowshipAcademy of General Dentistrystudies in advanced and innovative dentistry techniques
Dr. Steven M. Parrett, DDS, FAGD's Practice location
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven M. Parrett, DDS, FAGD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven M. Parrett, DDS, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parrett
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Michael Edward Anderson D.D.S 18709 Crestwood Dr Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Jacqueline Hughes DDS 767 5th Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. John A. Franklin D.M.D. 403 N Morris St Shippensburg PA 17257
- Jayantilal L. Patel D.D.S. 767 5th Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Michael Wolter D.D.S. 1854 Wayne Rd Chambersburg PA 17202
- Dr. Jeffrey Jay Rubino DDS 19638 Leitersburg Pike Hagerstown MD 21742