I am a general thoracic surgeon who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of thoracic cancers, including lung cancer, esophageal cancer, pulmonary metastases, mediastinal tumors, thymomas, and pl ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Resection of pulmonary metastases from colorectal cancer.
- Randomized clinical trials in esophageal carcinoma.
- The quality metric prolonged length of stay misses clinically important adverse events.
- A prediction model for pathologic N2 disease in lung cancer patients with a negative mediastinum by positron emission tomography.
- Clinical tools do not predict pathological complete response in patients with esophageal squamous cell cancer treated with definitive chemoradiotherapy.
- Esophageal cancer recurrence patterns and implications for surveillance.
- Robotic-assisted minimally invasive esophagectomy: the Ivor Lewis approach.
- Second primary lung cancers: smokers versus nonsmokers after resection of stage I lung adenocarcinoma.
- Thirty-day mortality underestimates the risk of early death after major resections for thoracic malignancies.
- Intraoperative near-infrared fluorescence imaging as an adjunct to robotic-assisted minimally invasive esophagectomy.
- Resected Lung Cancer Patients Who Would and Would Not Have Met Screening Criteria.
- Pretreatment Dysphagia in Esophageal Cancer Patients May Eliminate the Need for Staging by Endoscopic Ultrasonography.
- Unusual late presentation of metastatic extrathoracic thymoma to gastrohepatic lymph node treated by surgical resection.
- Early operative outcomes and learning curve of robotic assisted giant paraesophageal hernia repair.
- Incidence of occult pN2 disease following resection and mediastinal lymph node dissection in clinical stage I lung cancer patients.
- Lung Surgery
- Esophageal Cancer, Esophagectomy, Lung Cancer And More
- Mediastinal, Myasthenia Gravis, Pectus Excavatum And More
- Pleural Biopsy
- Lung Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Hospital University of Pennsylvania
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Nabil P Rizk MD's Practice location
Hackensack, NJ 07601Get Direction
Dr. Nabil P Rizk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rizk
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Paul J.P. Bolanowski105 Denman Road Cramford New Jersey 7016