Dr. Karina Henriquez practices Sleep Medicine in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Henriquez studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Karina Henriquez M.D.'s Practice location
Livingston, NJ 07039Get Direction
LEWISTOWN, PA 17044Get Direction
Dr. Karina Henriquez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Dr. Jordan C. Stern M.D.65 Broadway New York New York 10006
- Mr. Daniel Barone M.D.425 E 61st St New York New York 10065
- Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz M. D.,PHD18 East 48th St New York NY 10017
- Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov MD423 W 55th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Jeremy Adam Weingarten MD506 6 Street Brooklyn NY 11215
- Dr. Omar E. Burschtin M.D.11 E 26th St New York NY 10010