Dr. Francis Harman is a general practitioner practicing in Meridian, MS. Dr. Harman does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Harman provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- University Tn Grad School Of Med
Dr. Francis E Harman M.D.'s Practice location
Meridian, MS 39301Get Direction
MERIDIAN, MS 39301Get Direction
Dr. Francis E Harman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harman
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- What is the Link between Magnesium and Restless Legs Syndrome?
Magnesium is a vital mineral for normal body functioning. Your kidneys, heart, teeth, and bones rely on magnesium to function properly. It influences enzyme and energy production. It also regulates calcium absorption in the body.Where to get magnesiumYou can get calcium from the following sources:...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Understanding Metabolism
Gary Lewis, MD, Robert Gerszten, MD, and colleagues from Massachusetts General Hospital have tracked more than 200 small molecules in blood that can be considered the metabolic signatures of fitness. These small molecules are the end products of metabolism, during which, the body converts sugars,...
- Dr. Willie E. Greer M.D.1314 19th Ave Meridian MS 39301
- Dr. Hung Thien Ly M.D.1393 Us Highway 80 E Pooler GA 31322
- Nicholas Nathan Sweet D.O.1801 Fuller Rd Meridian MS 39309
- Dr. Steven M. Piper D.O.1801 Fuller Rd Meridian MS 39309
- Dr. Hermogenes V Thomas M.D.4555 Highland Park Dr Meridian MS 39307
- Dr. Nicole Marie Cassler MDNbhc Meridian Nas Meridian MS 39309