Dr. Pascal Dabel is a nephrologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Dabel specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Dabel most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute kidney injury, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Tufts University BA 2002
Tufts University School of Medicine MD 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Nephrologist in CA 2017 Top Doctor Award
- Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Nephrology & Hypertension, Beth Israel Medical Center, 2012
Hobbies / Sports
- Hemodialysis Catheters
Favorite professional publications
- Nephrology News & Issues
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center ( Mission Hills, CA )
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital ( Valencia, CA )
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley ( Sun Valley, CA )
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City Campus ( Panorama City, CA )
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center ( Northridge, CA )
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital ( Van Nuys, CA )
Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.'s Practice location
Mission Hills, California 91345Get Direction
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Gallipolis, OH 45631Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D. | Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dabel
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Burton A Liebross M.D.5525 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Alice Peng M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Abe Green MD2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Matthew G Mischel M.D.15211 Vanowen St Van Nuys CA 91405
- Dr. Hamid Reza Hajmomenian MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. John M Arcia MD255 E Orange Grove Ave Burbank CA 91502