Dr. Mark Ira Lausier D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice336 Mount Hope Ave. Suite 2 Bangor ME, 04401
Dr. Mark I. Lausier is a General Dentist serving the Bangor area for more than 35 years. Dr. Lausier is experienced in Pediatric Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and Restorative Dentistry. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dentistry D.M.D. 1977
University of Maine in Orono B.S. Biology 1974
- General Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implant Crowns
- White Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding
- Restorative Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Associations
- Professional Member Maine and Penobscot Valley Dental Associations
- Professional Member Consultant member of the Commission on Dental Competency Assessment
Dr. Mark Ira Lausier D.M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mark Ira Lausier D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lausier
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Robert Erickson DMD12 Stillwater Ave Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Randon E. Bragdon D.M.D.30 Judson Blvd Bangor ME 04401
- James Michael Sevey DMD1407 Broadway Bangor ME 04401
- Brendan Hallissey Other1048 Union St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Gaston To'olo D.M.D.1048 Union St Bangor ME 04401
- Kelly E Palchik DMD1048 Union St Bangor ME 04401