Dr. Steven Klotz practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Klotz evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Klotz seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
- Rapid-acting IM ziprasidone in a psychiatric emergency service: a naturalistic study.
- Conventional vs. atypical antipsychotic medications.
- Oxcarbazepine adjunctive therapy in infants and young children with partial seizures.
- Effects of topiramate.
- Modafinil: mischaracterization.
- Conventional intramuscular sedatives versus ziprasidone for severe agitation in adolescents: case-control study.
Dr. Steven G Klotz MD's Practice location
Lancaster, PA 17601Get Direction
Dr. Steven G Klotz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Oyindamola Abimbola Ajibade-akonai M.D283 BUTLER RD MOUNT GRETNA PA 17064
- Dr. Junaid A. Hussain M.D.790 New Holland Ave Lancaster PA 17602
- Ms. Tasneem Ali MD790 NEW HOLLAND AVE LANCASTER PA 17602
- Dr. Sudhakumar Madapoosi MD3542 Concord Rd York PA 17402
- Dr. Thomas Foley M.D.1929 LINCOLN HWY E STE 100 LANCASTER PA 17602
- Dr. Whitney Jo dennison Bakken MD802 NEW HOLLAND AVE STE 100 LANCASTER PA 17602