Dr. Mark E. Fenster M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology5300 Far Hills Ave. Dayton OH, 45429
Dr. Mark Fenster is a dermatologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Fenster specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Fenster diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1989
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1989
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Dermatology; Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Internal Medicine
- Valley Health System/Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University Program
Dr. Mark E. Fenster M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Mark E. Fenster M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fenster
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- How to Treat Excessive Perspiration
Sweat glands cause perspiration whenever there is an increase in temperature, fever, or when you are involved in physical activity. Perspiration is also seen when one is nervous, anxious, or under stress. When none of these factors are present, the signals for the production of sweating are normally...
- Are All Fungal Skin Infections Contagious?
Fungi are known to thrive in the human body, making their homes in moist areas where skin surfaces meet. The most common areas of the human body that are susceptible to fungal attacks are found in between the toes, in the genital area, and under the breasts.Most fungal skin infections are triggered...
- What Causes Heat Rash?
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition that results from the blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition usually affects people living in hot and humid places. As a result of the blocked pores of the skin (sweat ducts), perspiration is trapped under the skin. Once sweat is stuck in the...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Scabies: 10 Natural Home Remedies for Scabies That Work Fast
IntroductionContinuous itching may lead to rashes on the skin, as well as blisters. These are symptoms that point toward the possibility of scabies. It is a contagious skin disorder that is known to be caused by an infestation of the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. It is estimated that there are...
- H. Michael Duke6210 North Main Street Dayton Ohio 45415
- Dr. Martha A Hickmann MD3025 Governors Place Blvd Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Eugene Conte DO8940 Kingsridge Dr Dayton OH 45458
- Dr. Patricia A Dickerson MD1299 E Alex Bell Rd Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Gwyn Elann King D.O.183rd St. & Third Ave Bronx NY 10457
- Dr. Sasha Jenkins Haberle MD, MPH5300 Far Hills Ave # 300 Dayton OH 45429