Dr. Ulas Mehmet Camsari M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry5635 Christmas Lake Point Shorewood MN, 55331
Dr. Ulas Camsari is a psychiatrist practicing in Minnetonka, MN. Dr. Camsari is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Camsari diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Camsari may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Camsari treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Cleveland Clinic Adult Psychiatry 2011
University of Maryland Consultation Psychiatry 2012
Mayo Clinic Addiction Psychiatry 2013
Ege University Izmir Faculty of Medicine 2002
American Board of Addiction Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Addiction Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Psychosomatic Medicine (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Effect of acute and chronic exercise on oxidant-antioxidant equilibrium in rat hippocampus, prefrontal cortex and striatum.
- Carnosine attenuates oxidative stress and apoptosis in transient cerebral ischemia in rats.
- Positive effects of aerobic exercise on learning and memory functioning, which correlate with hippocampal IGF-1 increase in adolescent rats.
- Motivations of medical students towards psychiatry: a perspective from Turkey.
- Attenuation of ethanol withdrawal by ceftriaxone-induced upregulation of glutamate transporter EAAT2.
- Effects of carbon dioxide exposure on early brain development in rats.
- Potential novel biomarkers for diabetic testicular damage in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: nerve growth factor Beta and vascular endothelial growth factor.
- Effects of voluntary and involuntary exercise on cognitive functions, and VEGF and BDNF levels in adolescent rats.
- Lateral hypothalamic kindling induces manic-like behavior in rats: a novel animal
- Exercise increases leptin levels correlated with IGF-1 in hippocampus and prefrontal cortex of adolescent male and female rats.
- Small-Town America's Despair: Infected Substance Users Needing Outpatient Parenteral Therapy and Risk Stratification.
Dr. Ulas Mehmet Camsari M.D.'s Practice location
Minnetonka, MN 55343Get Direction
Shorewood, MN 55331Get Direction
Dr. Ulas Mehmet Camsari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Camsari
- The Side Effects of Xanax
What Is Xanax?The generic name for Xanax is alprazolam and this is a benzodiazepine. Xanax was first introduced in 1976. This drug has an impact on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of people who have anxiety. It is therefore prescribed for treating mental health problems which are linked with...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...