Dr. Ulas Mehmet Camsari M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry12301 Whitewater Dr 101 Minnetonka MN, 55343
Dr. Ulas Camsari is a psychiatrist practicing in Minnetonka, MN. Dr. Camsari is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Camsari diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Camsari may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Camsari treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Cleveland Clinic Adult Psychiatry 2011
University of Maryland Consultation Psychiatry 2012
Mayo Clinic Addiction Psychiatry 2013
Ege University Izmir Faculty of Medicine 2002
American Board of Addiction Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Addiction Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Psychosomatic Medicine (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Effect of acute and chronic exercise on oxidant-antioxidant equilibrium in rat hippocampus, prefrontal cortex and striatum.
- Carnosine attenuates oxidative stress and apoptosis in transient cerebral ischemia in rats.
- Positive effects of aerobic exercise on learning and memory functioning, which correlate with hippocampal IGF-1 increase in adolescent rats.
- Motivations of medical students towards psychiatry: a perspective from Turkey.
- Attenuation of ethanol withdrawal by ceftriaxone-induced upregulation of glutamate transporter EAAT2.
- Effects of carbon dioxide exposure on early brain development in rats.
- Potential novel biomarkers for diabetic testicular damage in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: nerve growth factor Beta and vascular endothelial growth factor.
- Effects of voluntary and involuntary exercise on cognitive functions, and VEGF and BDNF levels in adolescent rats.
- Lateral hypothalamic kindling induces manic-like behavior in rats: a novel animal
- Exercise increases leptin levels correlated with IGF-1 in hippocampus and prefrontal cortex of adolescent male and female rats.
- Small-Town America's Despair: Infected Substance Users Needing Outpatient Parenteral Therapy and Risk Stratification.
Dr. Ulas Mehmet Camsari M.D.'s Practice location
Minnetonka, MN 55343Get Direction
Shorewood, MN 55331Get Direction
Dr. Ulas Mehmet Camsari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Camsari
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...