Mr. James W Adams MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine1560 Beam Avenue Suite F Saint Paul MN, 55109
Dr. James Adams practices Geriatric Medicine in Saint Paul, MN. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Adams works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Abbott-Nwestern/Allina Hlth Sy, Internal Medicine
- Abbott Nwestern/Allina Health Sy
Mr. James W Adams MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55109Get Direction
Mr. James W Adams MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Dr. Mohammad Albaba MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. James T Langland MD1720 Highway 59 S Thief River Falls MN 56701
- Dr. Nicholas J Schneeman MD3366 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Emily Ruth conover Downing M.D.University Of Colorado School Of Medicine Denver CO 80262
- Dr. Robert G Sonntag MD8170 33rd Ave S Minneapolis MN 55425
- Dr. Clemencia Rasquinha M.D499 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113