Dr. Faysal Haroun, MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Suite 5-404 Washington DC, 20037
Dr. Faysal Haroun is an oncologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Haroun specializes in the medical treatment of cancer and blood disorders. He is triple board certified in internal medicine, hematology and oncology.
His practice is focused on the treatment of lung, skin, and head neck cancers with a particular interest in targeted therapy and immunotherapy.
He practices at the GW medical faculty associates and is a faculty assistant professor at the George Washington Univeristy.
Dr. Haroun and his team provide comprehensive care for cancer patients and their families and manages treatment with surgeons, radiation oncologists, radiologist, pathologists.
Education and Training
American University of Beirut MD 2009
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Program Director George Washington University 2017 - 2020
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Society of Hematology, and the American Medical Association
Dr. Faysal Haroun, MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Alzheimer's Cases Expected to Quadruple by 2050
Alzheimer’s disease is among the conditions with the most surprising projections for the next 50 years as the numbers of diagnoses are expected to quadruple. But, why? Alzheimer’s disease is a condition that modifies a patient's lifestyle entirely. Although a cure for this neurodegenerative...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Describing Fibromyalgia Pain
Coping with fibromyalgiaModern culture puts overwhelming focus on life optimism and leaves little room to talk about the other side and sorrow some people feel. I often ask myself why the freedom to express pain without feeling like you are burdening someone is gone, especially since pain is often a...
- Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a battle that isn't easy for any woman. For Giuliana Rancic, she knows this firsthand. The Live From the Red Carpet host is a breast cancer survivor who now dedicates herself to helping other women who are battling cancer too. She started an organization called Fab-U-Wish, which...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Dr. Virginia Chiantella MD FACS1860 Town Center Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Martin M. Malawer7830 Old Georgetown Road Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Okechukwu A. Ibeanu805 Jennings Mill Dr Bowie Maryland 20721
- Dr. Mutombo Kankonde M.D., M.PH.1221 Mercantile Lane Upper Marlboro MD 20774
- Dr. Roy A Beveridge M.D.8503 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Vera Malkovska MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010