Dr. Seth Fagbemi is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Fagbemi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1982
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Hematology/Oncology; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Seth Fagbemi MD's Practice location
Marshfield, WI 54449Get Direction
Dr. Seth Fagbemi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- Dr. William G. Hocking MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Arlene A. Gayle MD50 Sherry Ave Park Falls WI 54552
- Dr. Isaac Yeboah MD1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl New Brunswick NJ 08901
- M Qaseem Khan MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Douglas J Reding MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Ali W. Bseiso MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449