Dr. Seth Fagbemi MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI, 54449
Dr. Seth Fagbemi is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Fagbemi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1982
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Seth Fagbemi MD's Practice location
Marshfield, WI 54449Get Direction
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Dr. William G. Hocking MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Ali Bseiso MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Isaac Yeboah MD1000 N OAK AVE MARSHFIELD WI 54449
- Dr. Douglas J Reding MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- M Qaseem Khan MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Lawrence H Clouse MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449