Dr. Ashraf Gamil Fahim MD
Pediatrician4440 Brockton Ave Suite 420 Riverside CA, 92501
Dr. Ashraf Fahim is a pediatrician practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Fahim is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fahim diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fahim can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Cold Sores
- Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Jersey Shore Med Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center Program
Dr. Ashraf Gamil Fahim MD's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92501Get Direction
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675Get Direction
Dr. Ashraf Gamil Fahim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fahim
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 GROVE AVE RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91730
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D1800 Western Ave N San Bernardino California 92411
- Dr. Saima Khan MD7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD12712 Heacock Street Moreno Valley California 92553-3037
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga California 91730