Dr. Douglas D Gray MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry650 Komas Dr #208 Salt Lake City UT, 84108
Dr. Douglas Gray practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Gray evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Gray seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Douglas D Gray MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. Douglas D Gray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gray
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Melissa P Lopez-larson M.D.383 S COLOROW DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108
- Dr. Jessica Michelle Jones M.D.164 S 900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84102
- Dr. Stephen Proskauer M.D.860 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Amy S Smith M.D.501 S CHIPETA WAY SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108
- Dr. Anne Lin MD650 Komas Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Rene Valles M.D.1141 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124