Dr. Randall Dunn, M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology7900 Fannin Suite 4400 Houston TX, 77054
Dr. Randall Dunn is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Dunn specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dunn can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dunn can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Texas Bachelor's Degree 1977
Baylor College of Medicine MD 1980
Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Reproductive Endocrinology)
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor - Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Harris County Hospital District 1985 - 1988
- Clinical Instructor - Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Baylor College of Medicine 1985 - 1988
- Assistant Professor - Reproductive Endocrinology Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Baylor College of Medicine 1988 - 1994
- Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Baylor College of Medicine 1994 - 2008
- Clinical Associate Professor Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Baylor College of Medicine 2008 - Present
- Student Representative to Southern Medical Association Convention 1978 Baylor College of Medicine
- Freshman Class President 1978 Baylor College of Medicine
- Clinical Class Student President 1979 Baylor College of Medicine
- Student Member, Admissions Committee 1980 Baylor College of Medicine
- Senior Class President 1980 Baylor College of Medicine
- Medical Student Alumni Award 1980 Baylor College of Medicine
- Administrative Chief Resident, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1985 Baylor College of Medicine
- Arthur Faris Award for Resident’s Day Research Presentation 1985
- Senior Resident Teaching Award, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1985 Baylor College of Medicine
- Faculty Teaching Award, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1994 Baylor College of Medicine
- Voluntary Faculty Teaching Award, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1995 Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy, Inc.
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Endocrine Society
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Harris County Medical Society
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Society for the Study of Reproduction
- Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Medical Association
- Baylor College of Medicine Reproductive Endocrinology 1988
Dr. Randall Dunn, M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77054Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Dr. Robert G. Anding M.D.7900 Fannin St Ste 4000 Houston TX 77054
- Wyntrea Cunningham7707 Fannin St, Ste 110 Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Heidi J. Purcell MD1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Carl F. Giesler MD6620 MAIN ST HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Creighton L. Edwards MD1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Rene Luna MD1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004