Dr. Titus Chan MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine100 N Medical Dr Pediatric Intensive Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Titus Chan is a pediatrician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Chan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City
Dr. Titus Chan MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Titus Chan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chan
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Robert M. Ward Other100 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Julia Kelsey Gunther M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Melinda Sue Liddle M.D.9720 S 1300 E STE 100 SANDY UT 84094
- Dr. Sylvie M Backman MD3845 W 4700 S TAYLORSVILLE UT 84118
- Dr. Tanya S Jackson MD9500 S 1300 E Sandy UT 84094
- Dr. Miguel Luis Knochel MD295 S CHIPETA WAY SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108