Dr. Georgios Romanos DDS, PHD, PROF.
Periodontist | Periodontics625 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY, 14620
Dr. Georgios Romanos practices Periodontics in Rochester, NY. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Romanos has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Romanos provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Georgios Romanos DDS, PHD, PROF.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14620Get Direction
- What is a Blood Type Diet?
As the name indicates, a blood type diet is based on the blood group developed by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, a naturopathic physician. This diet is based on the theory that by the taking the right kind of food for your blood type, one can have lesser risk of obesity, diseases, and cancers. According to Dr...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- What Kind of Dietary Fiber Do We Need?
Fiber or roughage is the indigestible part of our food that plays an important part in health. Dietary fiber is found naturally in the plant parts that we eat. They are not digested but just pass through our system, absorb water, and aid in bowel movement. We all have heard that fiber is important,...
- Famous 'Alien' Scene Was Inspired by Crohn's
Inflammatory bowel disease is not a well-represented condition in film and movie industry. However, one of the most horrifying scenes known to the science fiction film community is a scene from the movie Alien. It's called the "chestburster" scene, during which an alien punches itself out of John...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Carlo Ercoli D.D.S.625 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Navneet Singh Arora DDS, MPH625 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Lisa Yerke D.D.S., M.S.625 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14620
- Alexandra Tsigarida DDS, MS625 ELMWOOD AVE ROCHESTER NY 14620
- Elli anna Kotsailidi DDS625 ELMWOOD AVE ROCHESTER NY 14620
- Dr. Genevieve Abi-nahed DMD625 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14620