Dr. Arora completed his internship and received his medical degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, in 1991. Continuing his medical training, he then completed his residency ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Prince George'S Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
Umesh K. Arora M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
Umesh K. Arora M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Matthew Jay Sideman MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Lois A Fiala MD610 N MAIN AVENUE SAN ANTONIO TX 78205
- Dr. William English MD111 Dallas St San Antonio TX 78205
- Dr. Gregory A Hamon MD3903 Wiseman Blvd San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Daniel Tamez M.D.610 N. Main Ave. San Antonio TX 78205
- Dr. Lyssa N Ochoa MD4025 E SOUTHCROSS BLVD STE 15 SAN ANTONIO TX 78222