Dr. Arora completed his internship and received his medical degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, in 1991. Continuing his medical training, he then completed his residency ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Prince George'S Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Umesh K. Arora M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
Dr. Umesh K. Arora M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Lois A Fiala MD6800 W Ih 10 San Antonio TX 78201
- Dr. Ronald L. Blumoff M.D.6800 Park Ten Blvd San Antonio TX 78213
- Dr. Daniel Tamez M.D.111 Dallas St San Antonio TX 78205
- Dr. Gregory A Hamon MD3903 Wiseman Blvd San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Lyssa N Ochoa MD111 Dallas St San Antonio TX 78205
- Dr. Matthew Jay Sideman MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229