Dr. James Crane practices Genetic Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. As a geneticist, Dr. Crane performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Crane carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1999
Indiana University School of Medicine 1970
- Routine obstetric sonography.
- Revisiting the fetal loss rate after second-trimester genetic amniocentesis: a single center's 16-year experience.
- Evaluating the rate and risk factors for fetal loss after chorionic villus sampling.
- Association between pregnancy complications and small-for-gestational-age birth weight defined by customized fetal growth standard versus a population-based standard.
- Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Urology
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. James P Crane MD's Practice location
Dr. James P Crane MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What is Neurofibromatosis?
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that affects the development of nerve cells and tissues in the body, leading to the formation of tumors in different parts of the nervous system. These tumors, also known as neurofibromas, may develop in the brain, spinal cord, along the nerves, or under the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Tyler E Reimschisel MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Julie Ann Neidich MD425 S EUCLID AVE SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Hoanh Nguyen MD1 CHILDRENS PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Tracy Lynn Mcgregor M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jennifer Michelle Heeley M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Nephi A Walton M.D.One Children's Place Saint Louis MO 63110