Dr. Daniel Alberto Vaena MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN, 38138
Dr. Daniel Vaena is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Vaena specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Federal University of Rio De Janeiro / Faculty of Medicine / Center of Health Science 1996
- Atezolizumab With or Without Bevacizumab in Previously Untreated Metastatic/Unresectable Urothelial Cancer
- 177Lu Radiolabeled Monoclonal Antibody HuJ591 (177Lu-J591) and Ketoconazole in Patients With Prostate Cancer
- CANTATA: CB-839 With Cabozantinib vs. Placebo With Cabozantinib in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Daniel Alberto Vaena MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Alberto Vaena MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaena
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Dr. Clyde Jones M.D.7710 Wolf River Cir Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138
- Dr. Barry Boston MD7945 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Edward Simmons Muir M.D.6799 Great Oaks Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Eric Wiedower DO7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138
- Dr. Axel Grothey M.D.7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138