Dr. Susan Nedorost is a dermatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Nedorost specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Nedorost diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1987
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic skin disorders in the elderly.
- The role of patch testing for chemical and protein allergens in atopic dermatitis.
- Facial erythema as a result of benzophenone allergy.
- Swollen upper extremities.
- Dermatitis associated with henna tattoo. "Safe" alternative to permanent tattoos carries risk.
- Diagnosis and treatment of dermatitis due to formaldehyde resins in clothing.
- Cutaneous hypersensitivity to Candida albicans in idiopathic vulvodynia.
- Morbidity of over-the-counter topical steroids.
- Cutaneous hypersensitivity to Malassezia sympodialis and dust mite in adult atopic dermatitis with a textile pattern.
- Esophagitis due to tetracycline and its derivatives in dermatology patients.
- Laser-assisted penetration of allergens for patch testing.
- Medical Pearl: the evaluation of perioral dermatitis: Use of an extended patch test series.
- Rosacea-like lesions due to familial Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare infection.
- Hand dermatitis: nursing support in the plan of care.
- Stasis dermatitis as a complication of amlodipine therapy.
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Dermatology
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Susan T Nedorost MD's Practice location
Dr. Susan T Nedorost MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nedorost
- What Are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is characterized by uncontrolled and abnormal divisions of the skin cells, that are capable of metastasizing to other tissues and organs. This cancer affects millions of people all over the world.There are three basic types of skin cancer:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- Nodular Melanoma Symptoms
What is nodular melanoma?Nodular melanoma is one of the five subgroups of melanoma. It usually develops in the cells of the skin that produce the pigment called melanin, which gives the skin its color. Approximately 15 percent of melanoma cases are nodular melanoma and is the most aggressive...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Treatments for Acne
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the condition. Treatments can go on for several months before the symptoms can have some significant improvement. If you’re just experiencing some minor spots, blackheads or whiteheads, you should be in a position to treat them more effectively. This will...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD201 N Washington St Falls Church Virginia 22046
- Dr. Eric Bret Baud M.D.2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Jaye E Benjamin M.D.36060 Euclid Ave Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Lydia U Parker M.D.3733 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Justin Woodhouse MD1611 S Green Rd Cleveland OH 44121
- Dr. Jerome Zachary Litt MD3619 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122