Dr. David Andrew Klima M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC, 28203
Dr. David Klima practices Pediatric Surgery in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Klima treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Klimadiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
- Postpartum ovarian vein thrombosis.
- The addition of lysostaphin dramatically improves survival, protects porcine biomesh from infection, and improves graft tensile shear strength.
- Application of subcutaneous talc in hernia repair and wide subcutaneous dissection dramatically reduces seroma formation and postoperative wound complications.
- Prospective, comparative study of postoperative quality of life in TEP, TAPP, and modified Lichtenstein repairs.
- A review of factors that affect mortality following colectomy.
- The green operating room: simple changes to reduce cost and our carbon footprint.
- Ileocolic and Jejunal Intussusceptions Requiring Surgical Intervention in a Pediatric Patient with Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder.
Dr. David Andrew Klima M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. David Andrew Klima M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klima
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Steven Teich MD555 S. 18th Street Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Michael J. Goretsky M.D.601 Childrens Ln Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Thomas Schmelzer MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Ala Stanford Other1245 Highland Ave Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Daniel Andrew Bambini M.D.1900 Randolph Rd. Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Robert Joseph Attorri M.D.1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207