Dr. Thomas Andrew Webster M.D.
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL, 32508
Dr. Thomas Webster is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Webster provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Webster discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Dr. Thomas Andrew Webster M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32508Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98431Get Direction
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Unborn Baby Saved Mother from Ovarian Cancer
Bringing a child into the world is monumental for anyone, and having a baby changes a mother's life forever. However, in the case of Karly Miller, her baby literally saved her life.Diagnosis during pregnancyKarly Miller was at the 19-week mark during her pregnancy when she was diagnosed with ovarian...
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Raises Awareness with Frozen Yogurt
For almost all women in Gulfport, Mississippi, it’s business as usual. The daily, weekly, and monthly concerns of most women are occasionally interrupted by concerns about their bodies, but over a lifetime of navigating womanhood, it seldom crosses their minds past the immediate moment. The same...
- Is Chickenpox a Viral Infection?
Chickenpox is caused by a virus, called the varicella zoster virus, which causes people to become infected after being in contact with an infected child or adult. Being an airborne disease, chickenpox spreads easily and rapidly through sneezing and coughing, as well as through direct contact with...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Dr. Todd A Gardner M.D.6000 W HIGHWAY 98 PENSACOLA FL 32512
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson M.D.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Scott Francis Mcclellan M.D., M.P.H.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Jose Francisco Troche M.D., M.P.H.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Charles Anthony Ciccone D.O.790 VETERANS WAY PENSACOLA FL 32507
- Dr. Matthew Henry Hoefer DONaval Aerospace Medical Institute- Code 33 Pensacola FL 32508