Dr. Graham Mack Reid M.D.
Geriatric Psychiatrist | Geriatric Psychiatry10816 Executive Center Dr Suite 101 Little Rock AR, 72211
Dr. Graham Reid is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Reid specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Reid helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1978
University of Arkansas College of Medicine,Little Rock, Ar, United States 1978
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Psychiatry; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Internal Medicine
- University Hospital Of Arkansas
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Graham Mack Reid M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72211Get Direction
Dr. Graham Mack Reid M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reid
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Dr. Mohit Pawan Chopra MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Annette N. Anderson MD14008 Windsor Rd Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Prasad rao K.d. Padala MD2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114
- Dr. Gene Watkins Reid M.D.10201 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Margaret Amanda Ege-woolley M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Monica Rohde Shotwell M.D.2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114