Acupuncturist555 Barclay Cir Suite 140 Rochester MI, 48307
Jeffrey Remer is an acupuncturist practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Remer evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Remer treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jeffrey Remer's Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Gigi Badila Cristache DAOM, R.AC.31174 Haggerty Rd FARMINGTON HILLS MI 48331
- Dr. Rhonda Struble Sousley PHD, MSOM318 Town Center Dr Troy MI 48084
- Mr. Kuojian Zheng ACUPUNCTURIST890 HAMPTON RD GROSSE POINTE WOODS MI 48236
- Jill Elizabeth Storch-tolentino LAC6777 W MAPLE RD WEST BLOOMFIELD MI 48322
- Brooke Phillips R.AC.126 E 3rd St Rochester MI 48307
- Jason Gauruder1130 CATALPA DR BERKLEY MI 48072