Dr. Gibbin is a non-invasive Pediatric Cardiologist with expertise in Fetal echo, echo and community clinic expansion and development. Her greatest strengths are in new patient recruitment and program ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- 1998 Legion of Merit
- 1995 Navy Meritorious Service Medal
- 1988 Navy Commendation Medal
- 1984 Navy Achievement Medal
- 1980-2000 U.S. Navy (MD), Honorable Discharge - (0)
- Heart Problems, Kawasaki Disease, Cholesterol Management (lipid Disorders)
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Member American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Member American Heart Association (AHA)
- Member American society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Member Society of Pediatric Echocardiography
- Emory University School Of Med 1978
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals 1980
- Children's National Medical Center - GME, Pediatric Cardiology 1991
- Children's National Medical Center-PED
- George Washington University Program Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Candace L Gibbin MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Harrisburg, PA 17101Get Direction
Dr. Candace L Gibbin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Alan W Nugent MD5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Jason Ryan Imundo M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Amit Jai Verma M.D.14625 Stratford Ct Addison TX 75001
- Ms. Jane Malon Kao M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Amy Lynn Juraszek MD1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Aliessa Phipps Barnes MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390