Amy Klaiber is a physical therapist practicing in Brockway, PA. Amy Klaiber specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amy Klaiber can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amy Klaiber will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Amy Lynn Klaiber PT's Practice location
Brockway, PA 15824Get Direction
Amy Lynn Klaiber PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Ms. Holly J Greek PT389 Beams Rd Luthersburg PA 15848
- Mr. George M Fatula DPT127 N Brady St Du Bois PA 15801
- Tracey Hetrick MPT2687 Maplevale Rd Brookville PA 15825
- Jo Anne Keller P.T.779 Brandy Camp Rd Kersey PA 15846
- Nancy London Bittner PT433 Main St Brockway PA 15824
- Mr. Raymond John Butterfiled PT81 Clarion Rd Johnsonburg PA 15845