Dr. Kevin A Guze DMD
Dentist488 Sabattus St. Lewiston ME, 04240
Dr. Kevin A. Guze is a Periodontist serving the Wilmington, Worcester and Maine areas for more than 20 years. Dr. Guze is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Fillings and Smile Makeovers. He was awarded ...
Education and Training
University of British Columbia D.M.D. 1990
- The development of osteoradionecrosis from sites of periodontal disease activity: report of 3 cases.
- Pigmentation of the hard palate.
- Laser raman spectroscopy as a potential chair-side microbiological diagnostic device.
- Supramandibular canal portion superior to the fossa of the submaxillary gland: a tomographic evaluation of the cross-sectional dimension in the molar region.
- Growth factor-mediated vertical mandibular ridge augmentation: a case report.
- Goldhaber Research Prize 2009 Goldhaber Research
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal Therapy
- Hygiene & Cleanings
- Crown & Bridge
- Root Canals
- Wisdom Teeth
- Porcelain Veneers
- Smile Makeovers
Dr. Kevin A Guze DMD's Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Worcester, MA 01609Get Direction
Wilmington, MA 01887Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Kevin A Guze DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Dr. Clifton Arthur Hodges DDS90 Main Street Topsham ME 04086
- Ernest Algis Gailiunas DMD488 Sabattus St. Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Robert Alan Weigand DDS80 Pleasant St Brunswick ME 04011
- Dr. Jan B Kippax DMD501 Main St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Walter L Higgins DMD82 Baribeau Dr Brunswick ME 04011
- Dr. Stuart Ronald Cohen DMD185 Webster St Lewiston ME 04240