Dr. Patrick J. Hughes M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology240 Red Tail Suite #10 Orchard Park NY, 14127
Dr. Patrick Hughes practices Neuropathology in Orchard Park, NY. Dr. Hughes studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University College Dublin School of Medicine and Medical Science 1962
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine Nyu Hospitals Center, Neurology
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Patrick J. Hughes M.D.'s Practice location
Orchard Park, NY 14127Get Direction
Dr. Patrick J. Hughes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hughes
- Alzheimer's News: Analyzing the Brain to Measure Memory Decline
New Alzheimer’s research shows declining levels of serotonin—the brain chemical linked to memory—could trigger the start of dementia. The finding from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine opens the possibility of staying the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease by preventing the...
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Visual Hallucinations: Causes and Treatment
What is a Hallucination? You may be having encountered this word in a Science class when studying substance abuse. Is the just as it was defined in Primary School? Let us have a deeper look into this word, what causes it and its treatment among other issues concerning the same. A hallucination is...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Smoking - Warnings on the Link Between the Two
No one has to tell you that smoking causes severe health problems – there is a scary enough warning on every packet! Today, over 16 million Americans are living with a disease caused by smoking. On a global level, tobacco use causes nearly 6 million deaths per year and by 2030, it is estimated...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Dr. David G. Lichter MD3495 Bailey Avenue Buffalo New York 14215
- Dr. Michael J. Battaglia D.O.85 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Claude Macaluso MD80 Fifth Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Leonardo G Fugoso MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Tomas Holmlund M.D.3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Peter Kovacs M.D.200 Sterling Dr Orchard Park NY 14127