Dr. Jason L Zaremski MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL, 32610
Jason L Zaremski, M.D., earned his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in 2007 before going on to complete his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Tufts Medical Ce ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sports Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- New concepts in the assessment and treatment of regional musculoskeletal pain and sports injury.
- Effect of neurocognition and concussion on musculoskeletal injury risk.
- Spontaneous Osteonecrosis of the Knee.
- Poster 176 A New Adverse Effect of Glenohumeral Injections: Mechanical Blocking Resulting in Functional Limitations. A Case Report.
- Mechanisms and Treatments for Shoulder Injuries in Overhead Throwing Athletes.
- Trends in Sports-Related Elbow Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injuries.
- Shoulder Pain, Sports Medicine
- SPORTS MEDICINE, GELAYER HEALTH SYSTEM, WILKES-BARRE, PA 2011
Dr. Jason L Zaremski MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Dr. Jason L Zaremski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaremski
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Carolyn Geis MD3450 HULL ROAD GAINESVILLE FL 32611
- Dr. David James Kennedy M.D.3450 Hull Rd Gainesville FL 32607
- Dr. Timi Sena-kola Tuamokumo M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Scott L. Myers MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Andrew Howard Dubin M.D.3450 HULL RD GAINESVILLE FL 32607
- Dr. Irene M Estores MD1600 SW ARCHER RD GAINESVILLE FL 32610