Dr. Edward L. Ebert DO
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2655 Cty Hwy I Chippewa Falls WI, 54729
Dr. Edward Ebert practices Pulmonology in Chippewa Falls, WI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ebert manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Edward L. Ebert DO's Practice location
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729Get Direction
Dr. Edward L. Ebert DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ebert
- Cystic Fibrosis Stories: Stronger Because of their Scars
Scars are a fact of life for those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). From ports to transplants and pacemakers, most people with CF have at least one scar. Not to mention, the dark circles under their eyes from exhaustion and fatigue. Living with CF is tough; it can be draining both mentally and...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a serious bacterial infection that often affects the lungs. It may also spread to other parts of the body, like the central nervous system, lymphatic system, and circulatory system. Treatment for tuberculosis may take a long time. The infectious organism may spread from one...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- Dr. Saleh A Obaid MD3802 OAKWOOD MALL DR EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Anton I Kidess MD3802 OAKWOOD MALL DR EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Fadi Sabbagh M.D.3802 OAKWOOD MALL DR EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Kyle J Dettbarn MD3802 OAKWOOD MALL DR EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Hussam Ziad Al-sharif MD1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703
- Dr. Richard A Helmers M.D.1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703