Dr. Olatokunbo Shobande M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Olatokunbo Shobande is a nephrologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Shobande specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Shobande most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Dr. Olatokunbo Shobande M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Davenport, IA 52803Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62769Get Direction
Dr. Olatokunbo Shobande M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shobande
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Bast M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Asad A. Bakir MD7605 1/2 West North Avenue River Forest IL 60305
- Dr. Padam Hirachan MD150 Jeff Davis Blvd Natchez Mississippi 39120
- Aneesha A. Shetty M.D., M.P.H.676 N St Clair St Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. Woojin james Chon M.D.5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 5100 Chicago, IL 60637 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Roger Rodby MD1426 W Washington Blvd Chicago IL 60607