Dr. Cynthia Lauer is a trauma surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Lauer specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Cynthia Weber Lauer MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Weber Lauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Head lice are tiny, wingless, and parasitic insects that live in the human hairs and feed on blood they extract from the scalp. Head lice are a common problem, particularly in kids. They are very contagious, bothersome, and can be tough to eliminate.However, a head lice infestation is not fatal....
- Is There Ever Enough Ovarian Cancer Research?
Recently, there has been much progress made in research of gynecological cancers. Many report that this period has been exceptionally productive in the field. However, despite how positive this is, many with gynecological cancers are upset that clinical trials are becoming decreasingly available, as...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Julian Lennon: A Global Advocate for Lupus Awareness
Julian Lennon, the son of the hugely-popular Beatle star, the late John Lennon, is an outspoken advocate of the lupus cause. After his smash album Valotte, and his four other albums, Lennon has been out of the spotlight and he has been focusing on other types of art, such as photography, painting,...
- Dr. Jayson David Aydelotte M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Timothy C Nunez MD3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Mueller M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Rene Gilbert Jaso M.D.1303 Mccullough Ave San Antonio TX 78212
- Dr. Helen A. Markowski M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Donald Howard Jenkins MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905