Dr. Nathan Karl Sandbo M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Nathan Sandbo practices Pulmonology in Madison, WI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sandbo manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Minnesota Med School MD
University of Minnesota Medical School 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Interstitial Lung Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd) And More
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Dr. Nathan Karl Sandbo M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Karl Sandbo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandbo
- What Is the Treatment of Choice for Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects the air sacs. The sacs are either filled with fluid or pus causing a cough with phlegm. The symptoms of pneumonia range from mild to severe, which could be life-threatening. People from all age groups, from infants to old age, people with other health...
- Antibiotics for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis damages the lungs, digestive system, and other organs in the body. It affects the cells producing mucus, sweat, and digestive juices. It is caused due to defect in a gene. This gene changes a protein responsible for movement of salts in and out of cells. As a result, thick, sticky...
- Transitioning from Pediatric CF Care to Adult CF Care
Moving from pediatric CF to adult CF medical care is an essential transition for young adults living with cystic fibrosis (CF). This transition period is a crucial and significant step in maintaining stable health well into adulthood. Most individuals with CF transition from pediatric CF to adult CF...
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lung Disorders
What is Bronchiectasis (BR) and how it is related to Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? It is known that there is a strong association with RA and various pulmonary disorders such as BR. How these two conditions are connected is less clear and something that has been being examined for some time. However...
- Can Pleurisy Destroy My Lungs?
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is the inflammation of the thin pleural membranes that line the lungs.What happens in pleurisy?A thin membrane called the pleura lines your lungs. The pleura are double-layered membranes that line your lungs as well as the inner aspect of the chest wall. Between these...
- Dr. Ramyar Mahdavi M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Kara N Goss MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Hazen Henry Tuck M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Pierre Kory M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Donita R Croft MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Keith C Meyer MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792