Dr. John Lovas is an optometrist practicing in Lambertville, MI. Dr. Lovas specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Lovas performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. John T Lovas O.D.'s Practice location
Lambertville, MI 48144Get Direction
PERRYSBURG, OH 43551Get Direction
Dr. John T Lovas O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Patrick Henry OD9640 Olde US 20 Rossford OH 43460
- Dr. Susan Hilborn Mccutcheon ODKresge Eye Institute Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Robert C Layman OD3309 Quail Hollow Dr Lambertville MI 48144
- Dr. Monica B Johnsonbaugh O.D.6985 W 38th St Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Andrea C Prinstein OD5577 Monroe St Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Mark James Jones OD107 E Airport Hwy Swanton OH 43558