Dr. Elizabeth Ashlie Darr M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)243 Charles St Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Elizabeth Darr is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Darr specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Estimation of serotonin transporter parameters with 11C-DASB in healthy humans: reproducibility and comparison of methods.
- Management of laryngeal nerves and parathyroid glands at thyroidectomy.
- Electrophysiologic monitoring characteristics of the recurrent laryngeal nerve preoperatively paralyzed or invaded with malignancy.
- Superior laryngeal nerve quantitative intraoperative monitoring is possible in all thyroid surgeries.
Dr. Elizabeth Ashlie Darr M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Ashlie Darr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Darr
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Dr. Peter J. Catalano M.D.736 Cambridge Street Brighton Massachusetts 02135
- Selena E. Heman-Ackah Boston Massachusetts 02368
- Dr. Steven D. Rauch M.D.243 Charles St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. David S Caradonna M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Dwight T Jones M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115