Dr. Peter L Walinsky MD
Cardiothoracic SurgeonPresbyterian Heart Group (phg) 201 Cedar Se Suite 7 Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Peter Walinsky is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Walinsky specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Walinsky typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Early experience with minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass grafting with the internal thoracic artery.
- Initial experience with MIDCAB grafting using the gastroepiploic artery.
- Reoperative MIDCAB grafting: 3-year clinical experience.
- Conservative management of late rejection after heart transplantation: a 10-year analysis.
Dr. Peter L Walinsky MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80909Get Direction
Dr. Peter L Walinsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walinsky
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Kevin A Richardson MD1302 Franklin Ave Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Esteban A Henao MD502 Elm St Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Alberto Dominguez ventura MD201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Jorge Wernly MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Richard L. Gerety MD502 Elm St Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Kathleen Maxfield MDUnm Hospital Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131