Dr. Steven Priolo is a general surgeon practicing in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Dr. Priolo specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Priolo provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1994
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, General Surgery
- Maimonides Medical Center/Infants and Children's Hospital of Brooklyn Program
Dr. Steven R Priolo M.D.'s Practice location
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742Get Direction
Brick, NJ 08723Get Direction
Dr. Steven R Priolo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Priolo
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.1945 NJ-33 Neptune City New Jersey 07753
- Dr. Emil Shakov M.D.501 IRON BRIDGE RD FREEHOLD NJ 07728
- Dr. Lauren Jane Fischer MD241 Monmouth Rd West Long Branch NJ 07764
- Dr. Renee Palmyra Armour MD900 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Ernest Michael Ginalis M.D.279 3rd Ave Long Branch NJ 07740
- Dr. Felix Shaoul Shamash M.D.26 Pine Blvd Lakewood NJ 08701