Dr. Yasmin Malik is an internist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Malik specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Malik provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Rawalpindi Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Rawalpindi- Pakistan 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Paul Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Internal Medicine; Maimonides Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Yasmin Melissa Malik M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76114Get Direction
Dr. Yasmin Melissa Malik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Kwaku Osafo-Mensah2550 River Park Drive Fort Worth Texas 76116
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Manuel Lois1500 South Main Street Fort Worth Texas 76104
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD3609 Blue Bird Drive Flower Mound Texas 75022
- Dr. Dereje S. Ayo M.D.11797 South Freeway Burleson Texas 76028
- Dr. Mark Paul Batrice M.D.3132 Matlock Road Arlington Texas 76015