Dr. Firas Katabi is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Chicago area for more than 10 years. Dr. Katabi is experienced in Wisdom Teeth Removal, Surgical Extractions and Dental ...
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland Ohio D.D.S. 1998
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Surgical Extractions
- Dental Implant Surgery & Bone Grafts
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Facial Trauma Surgery
- Pathology Screening & Biopsies Of The Mouth And Jaws
- Surgically Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics
- Teeth In A Day
- All On Four
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Oral Implantology
- Professional MemberIllinois State Dental Society
- Professional MemberChicago Dental Society
- PresidentChicago Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Professional MemberIllinois Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Firas Faiz Katabi DDS's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60647Get Direction
CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL 60411Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Firas Faiz Katabi DDS | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Firas Faiz Katabi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katabi
- Margaret a.
First time having oral surgery and i was super nervous about how it was all going to go and it was a fantastic experience!.
- M. k.
Very Pleasant Wisdom Teeth Extraction!.
- Elaine p.
As good as oral surgery gets.
- Lauren m.
An Amazing Dental Care experience for a Dental phobic patient.
- Erika c.
Amazing! There was no pain or swelling after my surgery. .
- Y. v.
Quick and Easy .
- Kathryn h.
Best experience that I've had.
- E. g.
Absolutely would recommend.
- Patricia b.
Great experience .
- T. s.
Dr, Katabi is the professional surgeon with honesty, integrity, and superior skill sets for all dental operations. Also the entire office and nursing staff of customer facing engagement is excellent with care for their patients..
- Frank w.
- William c.
- Suzanne c.
smooth painless experience.
- Alicia s.
Excellent Experience .
- W. m.
BEST experience at a Dental Office.
- J. o.
A pleasant experience each visit.
- G. m.
Really great. Answered all questions and was very specific about the procedure.
- Sheila n.
Great surgeon!.+ Show More
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Dr. Spiro C Karras D.D.S.5818 Dempster Street Morton Grove IL 60053
- Dr. David Herbert Hanson MD, DDS2449 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Stephen Macleod DDS, MS701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Chi ming henry Fung D.D.S.821 S Oak Park Ave Oak Park IL 60304
- Dr. Salvatore J Termini D.D.S.1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Emily Gallagher Smythe D.D.S.2220 W. Armitage Ave. Chicago IL 60647