Dr. Shaun Roger Rocknak D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD, 57706
Dr. Shaun Rocknak is a Dentist practicing in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Rocknak specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Offutt Afb 55th Medical Group Aegd
Dr. Shaun Roger Rocknak D.D.S.'s Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
CHEYENNE, WY 82009Get Direction
Dr. Shaun Roger Rocknak D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rocknak
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. James Stewart Nelson D.D.S.1611 SHERIDAN LAKE RD RAPID CITY SD 57702
- Dr. Eric Grant Unkenholz DDS710 Mt Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Brian G Criss DDS720 Sheridan Lake Rd Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Loftus DDS5615 NUGGET GULCH DRIVE RAPID CITY SD 57702
- Dr. James Kenneth Byrne DDS3825 Canyon Lake Drive Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Bart Aaron Samuelson D.D.S.200 Federal Ave Rapid City SD 57702