Dr. Beth Parrish MD
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental DisabilitiesSt. Christopher's Hospital, Erie Avenue At Front Street Suite 3313 Philadelphia PA, 19134
Dr. Beth Parrish is a child neurologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Parrish specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Parrish is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatrics
- Rainbow Babies and Chldns Hospital
Dr. Beth Parrish MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19134Get Direction
WILMINGTON, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Beth Parrish MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parrish
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- ‘Grappling for Gracie’: Wrestlers Fundraising for a Child with 2 Rare Genetic Diseases
In Jeffersonville, Indiana, Brandon Ables organized a wrestling event for Grace Aikin, a 5-year old girl who has obtained two rare genetic diseases. The event aimed to raise funds for Grace’s new wheelchair which will be brought for a Disney World trip. The young girl actively cheered for Brandon...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- Dr. Thomas James Casey M.D.937 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. James Coplan MD919 Conestoga Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Wilkerson MD830 Old Lancaster Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Barbara J Evans MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Susan E Levy M.D.3550 MARKET ST FL 3 PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Caroline Eggerding M.D.425 Kings Hwy E Haddonfield NJ 08033