Dr. Christine Bender is a pediatrician practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Bender is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bender diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bender can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Christine Bender D.O.'s Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
BRUNSWICK, ME 04011Get Direction
Dr. Christine Bender D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Cynthia E. Weber M.D.240 Union Station Plz Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Oscar A Morffi MD401 N 17th St Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Rajender S Totlani MD401 N 17th St Allentown PA 18104
- Mrs. Mira N Slizovsky MD217 Franklin Ave Palmerton PA 18071
- Dr. Monica C Gavin MD17 N 3rd St Coplay PA 18037