Dr. Yan Bi MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Yan Bi is a gastroenterologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Bi specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Bi performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Yan Bi MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32224Get Direction
Dr. Yan Bi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bi
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- Restaurants Mislabel Products as Gluten-Free
Do restaurants falsely advertise “gluten-free” products on their menus? This study in Australia says that they do. Maybe not intentionally, but there are many products on menus that claim they are gluten-free, when they are really unsafe for those who have celiac disease. ...
- Does Celiac Disease Cause a Deficiency in Vitamins and Minerals?
Celiac disease is one of the most common autoimmune disorders affecting the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. For those with the disease, there is a reason for concern. Those with celiac disease often have malabsorption syndrome, which leads to a deficit of various minerals and vitamins. If...
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. It has become a trend to avoid foods with gluten, even with individuals without an allergy to it. Many people are trying a gluten-free diet because they...
- A Cure for Crohn’s. How Hopeful Should We Be?
In the United States alone, over 780,000 individuals are living with Crohn’s disease, a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the entire digestive tract. To this day, it remains a painful, debilitating, and complex disease for which a cure has yet to be found. But now, research has...
- Is Appendicitis Hereditary?
In order to understand the condition of appendicitis and to know whether it is hereditary or not, we first need to know which body part it affects and what are its symptoms. Appendicitis affects the appendix, which is a small tube–like structure attached to the large intestine. The part of the...
- Dr. Eric Tibesar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Todd H. Baron M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Nicole M. Gentile MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Charmaine A Stewart M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nayantara Coelho-prabhu MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Adil Eddie Bharucha MBBS, MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905