Dr. Sonhui Chung is an optometrist practicing in Missouri City, TX. Dr. Chung specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Chung performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Sonhui Chung O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sonhui Chung O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chung
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Nabeela Akhtar O.D,3323 McCue Rd Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Spencer U. Obie OD1229 CAMPBELL RD HOUSTON TX 77055
- Dr. Dana Michelle Howard O.D.5939 Kiam St Unit 6F Houston TX 77007
- Dr. Ashley Rhodes Bagwell O.D.10260 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Hamida Hemani O.D.11805 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77077
- Dr. Olga Kotlyar O.D.3418 Highway 6 S Houston TX 77082