Dr. Ari Magill practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Magill studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Ari Magill MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Ari Magill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Magill
- Parkinson's: Tips From a Professional Occupational Therapist
Once the bomb of diagnosis of Parkinson's has been dropped on a person, it is natural to feel devastated. Modern medicine can help a lot but still, cannot stop the progression of this disease. However, with lifestyle changes a person can delay the progression of symptoms, and continue to live...
- The Fearless Model with Muscular Dystrophy Challenging Stereotypes
It can’t be denied that people with disabilities (PWD) are often perceived as the object of pity. They are most of the time referred as dependent victims of the society. But it doesn’t stop a certain model named Jillian Mercado, who suffers from muscular dystrophy, in challenging many of those...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but also those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. ...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D.2550 Som Center Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD3200 Sw 60th Ct Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195