Dr. Carol Andrews is a pediatrician practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Andrews is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Andrews diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Andrews can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1989
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
Mrs. Carol A Andrews MD's Practice location
Mrs. Carol A Andrews MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andrews
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Dr. Munira T Mian M.D.8105 Scenic Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Mrs. Pamela M Klein MD1368 Country Club Rd Gulf Breeze FL 32563
- Dr. Erica Frank MD15190 Community Drive Gulfport MS 39503
- Dr. Richard Jason Strahan M. D.2120 E Johnson Ave Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Jessica Ewert M.D.4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Leslie Katrina Skinner M. D.5151 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504