Dr. Uldis Bite is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Bite specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
The University of Western Ontario - Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry 1978
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty), Endoscopic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery And More
- Cleft Palate
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- The University of Western Ontario Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellow - Craniofacial Surgery, Microsurgery/McLaughlin Fellowship: Mayo Clinic in Rochester
Dr. Uldis Bite M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Uldis Bite M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bite
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Dr. Steven Jacobson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian T Carlsen MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nho V Tran M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jeffrey B Friedrich M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valerie Lemaine M.D., M.P.H.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905